On the first Wednesday of each month we have a post with the month’s theme. The month theme is something to think about, journal about, include in your daily intentions, and/or be mindful of all month.
Now is the time to take yourself up to the next level. Think of ways you can take your effectiveness/ productivity/ goals up a notch.
Here are some ideas:
- Identify time wasters and do less, to give yourself more time to do your high-reward tasks.
- Set your priorities and figure out how to work them into your schedule.
- Really push yourself, whether it’s in physical training, learning a new subject or skill, or reaching a specific goal. Challenge yourself to work hard.
- Eliminate distractions and allow yourself to focus.
- Remind yourself often why certain activities are important to you, to keep your motivation up when things get tough.
What are some ways you can take your performance up to the next level in your work/ school/ fitness/ personal/ mental/ other aspects of your life?
Look for the month theme for November here on Quo Vadis blog Wednesday November 1st.