We made it to the midpoint of the year! I hope you have had a good month. Here are the ten most-read posts on Quo Vadis blog this month:
10. Didi was one of the winners of our MyEssential notebooks giveaway, and showed us photos of how she is using her MyEssential notebook as her bullet journal.
9. This post is from more than a year ago but people still look it up for tips on how to quickly and easily start a bullet journal: Simplified Bullet Journal Part 1: Notes and Tasks.
8. Fueling Writing Ideas has great tips on generating writing topics. This is good for journaling, creative writing, or just getting things out of your head.
7. Month Theme for June: Transitions. June is full of transitions. Even when the transition is positive and the result is good, it is normal to mourn a little for your past life.
6. Academic Planners With New Croco Covers! The giveaway is now closed, but you can see all the colors available in this new cover style for the 2017-2018 academic year Scholar and Textagenda planners. They are available now! For information on where to order the Scholar weekly planner click here and for the day per page Textagenda click here.
5. Everyone really enjoyed seeing How Author Kelly Harmon Uses Her Plan & Note Planner.
4. How To Use A Planner: A Guide For New Users is consistently in the top 10 most-read posts each month, and gives helpful advice on using a planner.
3. This older post is frequently in the top ten and helps you answer this common question: Combined Work and Personal Bullet Journal, Or Separate?
2. How To Store Past Journals gets you to think about where to keep those important memories.
1. Our #1 post for this month was Daily Journaling Prompts for June 2017. This monthly series gives you new journaling prompts for every day. The journaling prompts for the following month come out on the last Wednesday of each month. You can find the DJPs for July in yesterday’s post.
Look for the Top 10 posts of the month on the last Thursday of each month.