Things they like:
1. Corner tear off – Fantastic idea. Makes finding the week super easy.
2. Paper quality is first rate. I am a fountain pen user and this is great fountain pen friendly paper
3. Size is perfect! The size is perfect. Did I mention the size?
4. Cover is very durable and flexible. I very much like the cover.
5. The month view in the upper right corner under the week number is very helpful.
6. Priority area above day column. I like this a lot and use it often.
7. The following year at the end of the planner. This is great! I am able to plug in appointments like Dentist which is 6 months ahead etc.
8. Time zones and world maps in the back. Very nice touch.
Things they would change if they could:
1. No SUNDAY. I use the column at the right as Sunday, but I would prefer Sunday to be like the other days.
2. Month number next to the month name in each day column. I HATE that number being there! It has many times confused me when I was in a hurry. Everyone knows October is the 10th month…
3. Start the day at 6:30 am. I am at work earlier than 8 so I try to schedule personal appointments at 7-730 if possible.
Do you use an Executive weekly planner? What do you like about it? What would you change if you could? Please leave us a comment here on this post, or if you prefer you can email me your feedback at: Laurie@exaclair.com. We would love to hear from you!