We had a very interesting message from a customer recently giving us feedback on the 2016 Trinote planner. Here are some suggestions he had, I would love to know what you think:
- Add a pen loop as a double horizontal slit on a flap of the cover material. Is this something you would like, or do you prefer using stick-on pen loops?
- Adding brown as a (non-leather) cover color option. We’ve offered brown in the past in our Club and Soho cover ranges, but don’t currently. We do have brown available in Mignon leather and Duo leather covers, but these are not available for all our planners.
- Monthly calendars: this is our most popular request for an additional feature in our calendars.
- A page for a book list for the year. Interesting idea. Maybe have an extra Notes page for this?
- Include a page for Sports or major Events of the year (printed like the world holidays). Is this something you would want taking up a page in your planner?
- Experiment with hybrid/flexible LCD pages with stylus input. This is a fascinating idea!
Then he asked us the question, to get us thinking: What will the 2020 Quo Vadis planners look like?
What do you think about his suggestions, and what do you think planners should look like (and do) in the future?