First of all, thanks so much to everyone who’s taken our planner survey. We’ve gotten more than 200 responses thus far, and we’re planning to collect and analyze the results at the end of the month. (So if you haven’t done so already, please take a few minutes to take the survey and make your opinions heard!)
Once that’s done, I’ll be sure to share the results; preliminary findings include:
- 69% of you would prefer a weekly planner, while 25% prefer a daily planner and 5% prefer a monthly
- One of you prefers a two-pages-per-day layout (but realizes “that is impractical in a bound book unless, of course, it came in two volumes”)
- 77% want fountain-pen friendly paper — no surprise, but it’s nice to see the numbers!
- 72% consider monthly planning pages essential
- At least one of you wants a place for to-do items each week
Thanks again, and stay tuned for further results!