A number of things are under study or in process for Quo Vadis USA:
– One of the Rhodia Weekly Notebooks sold out and another is close to sold out, so we’re reprinting 2nd editions.
– Many 2010 planners will include a combination bookmark/elastic closure.
– We’re studying the production of a Notes insert for most if not all our planners. It may be available as soon as 2010 if sold separately. In the future, inserts may be included with the planner in lieu of an address book insert; sold separately, sold in packs of two or something else.
– Limited stocks of popular, but discontinued Club cover colors may be reintroduced in 2010. They include Bamboo, Raspberry, Mandarin and Canary.
– The 2012 editions will include the Baha’i holidays.
– Earlier this year we reached an agreement with a bookstore in Australia to sell Quo Vadis planners. They are now available at retail locations and for sale online.
– Quo Vadis makes planners in 14 languages including French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Korean, Japanese and Chinese. (Note: these editions do not include U.S. or Canadian holidays.) We are considering importing a limited supply of each language edition to the U.S. for sale beginning in 2010.
– Based on a suggestion we received from author Jeff Abbott, we’re looking into the possiblity of recommending a “Maker’s format” to Quo Vadis or Exacompta Prestige.
– Finally, we’re debating whether or not to produce a new sketchbook at the Hamburg, NY plant or wait and see if one is manufactured by one of our French parent companies–specifically–Rhodia. This notebook would have ivory or off-white blank paper, 100g or more. This means our current Habana notebooks will keep their distinctive white, ruled Clairefontaine paper (which should make Kookychick very relieved and happy!). We have a very large supply (several thousand) of the Exacompta sketchbook “Livres d’Or” and may reintroduce with it with Madeira covers in red, green, yellow, blue and black.
I may also look for a craftsman/craftswoman to make custom folios for people who would like one for their sketchbook (or planner for that matter!)
More soon. I will keep you posted on our progress.