Once a year, representatives from Quo Vadis-U.S., Canada and France meet to discuss product development, innovations and customer feedback. Over the course of the year, I collect customer emails requesting specific changes and enhancements for Quo Vadis calendar year and/or academic editions.
In the past year, this is what I heard from Quo Vadis customers:
– more space for Sundays
– Executive – add a notes insert or notepad
– Space 24 – need a month-by-month planning calendar for next year as well as the current year
– begin academic planners on July 1, not the end of the month
– want to purchase online directly from us
– develop a zippered cover style
– want option to purchase a planner made from recycled paper
Anything else? Please let me know. This year’s meeting is scheduled for May 28-29.